H-squared

Hello everyone!! Thanks for tuning into H-vision to share in the joy of Hannah and Hayden (H squared). Hope you enjoy watching them grow!!



Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hanging Out

I love mimicking my Dad, he laughs, I laugh. He screams, I scream. He makes scary sounds, and I just giggle.


I love Elmo, what can I say. He's my buddy, but when I catch him playing with my toys or riding my truck without me, then I have to get him.
I love hanging out in the back yard, eating rocks, dirt, grass, and pulling the blossoms of flowers off. They don't stick back on once you pull them off, by the way.




I also love sitting in anything I can climb into. I can pretty much get into any place now, but getting out can sometimes cause injury. Oh, well, I just scream for Mom and she usually helps me out, tells me no, then after I stop crying, I go right back to the same spot and get stuck again. I have to figure this stuff out by myself!!



So my Dad got me a set of golf clubs and Mom thought that I wouldn't know what to do with them, or wouldn't care to play with them. Boy did I show her!! I love doing anything my Daddy is doing, and he is really playing with his golf clubs these days, and so am I. I practice at least 4 times a day. Watch out Dad, at this rate I will be better than you in a few months!

















No comments: