H-squared

Hello everyone!! Thanks for tuning into H-vision to share in the joy of Hannah and Hayden (H squared). Hope you enjoy watching them grow!!



Friday, March 30, 2007

Stunts 101

First, I like to push my tiny firetruck around until I get stuck under the table. Mom laughs, but helps me out because I cannot figure out that I can crawl out.


Then, I like to ride my big truck with my snake wrapped around my neck; it's way dangerous.



I still like to chill in my bean bag to watch a movie, and I love my new puppy that Daddy gave me, he gets lots of hugs and kisses.
Now here is where it gets interesing, see. I pretend like I am going to put my leg over the seat to sit on my truck, but......

HA!! Instead I like to do a stand on it like I am a pro motorcycle rider!! My Daddy laughs and laughs, and Mommy just thinks its so cool she squeels until I get off.
They couldn't catch a picture of me while I was standing all the way up saying, "Look!! No hands!!" but you get the idea.

No comments: